Monday, September 3, 2012

disconnected...

I just have to say...it feels so good to be disconnected! Disconnected from the social network that is. Don't get me wrong. I still keep up with Facebook for the benefit of messaging, and I even occasionally check out someone's status for a certain reason, like for instance, now that Tim and Abbie are buying a house. I also have one or two blogs I check out once in awhile. But for the most part...? sweet peace!

What prompted this tiny post is that I just checked into someone's blog I haven't looked at in awhile and all I could think was, do I want to know this? No, I do not want to know this. In fact, I don't want to know ANYthing about this! (No offense to those who love the stuff. It's just that for me, it's just excess baggage in a world that has too much already.) I thanked God once again for being free of it. I gladly reside off the wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment